Band Registration for 2020 is CLOSED
- All band members younger than 22 (or enrolled in a minimum of 6 college credits).
- The band performs in one or more of the styles described in the “Style Guide” (on the Traditional Jazz Educators Network Web site).
- Less than 9 musicians perform at a time (in order to weave meaningful, improvised, ensemble counterpoint).
$150 Band Registration Fee Includes:
- All-events festival access for directors and individual band members.
- Adjudicated performances. (Piano, bass/guitar amps and drums/cymbals provided.)
- Onstage Feedback clinic based on performance. (Piano, amps and drums provided.)
- Complimentary admission and pizza lunch for band directors and students to the noontime Jazz ‘n’ Pizza mentored jam.
- Friday Opening Concert featuring San Bruno trombonist Clint Baker & the All-Star Clinicians Band
- Jazz Workshop by Clint Baker
- Scholarship/ Award Presentations and Command Performances.
- Group band photos available for purchase.
- Instrument Check.
- Festival Shirts available for online preorders.
You may pay the band registration fees online by adding to cart below. If you are registering a single band for your school, use the "Band Registration (Single Band)" option.
If you are registering multiple bands from the same director/school, the first band is $150 and additional bands are $125 each.
Tune / Soloist Form
Please fill out the form below prior to January 17th.